Friday, July 30, 2010
Things I want to do and I don’t
There are endless things that I have already done I always wanted to and there are still more…Human Wants you see…Anyway this is self analysis about things I want to do and also those I don’t want to do. Posting them here would remind me when I have to move and to stop…Just sharing!
Want to do…
- Want to be an optimistic person forever.
- Want to be a real good human being regardless of relationships, just a Good Human.
- Want to visit Wagah Border to feel the true essence of patriotism.
- Want India- Pakistan to reunite.
- Want to drive a truck atleast once.
- Want to become techno-friendly…far from techno embarrassment.
- Want to fly a kite , nope never did it.
- Want to learn dancing I can’t dance but move on Punjabbi music.
- I wish my name would have been ‘Krushna’.
- If at all I get a next birth, I want to be a SARDAR and fight for the country.
- Want to write a book, sensible one, on an issue?
- Want atleast one trip to abroad, anywhere which is naturally beautiful.
- Want to visit a village every two months.
- Want to become a great cook some day.
- Want all useless people to get rid of me ASAP.
- Want to interview Kiran Bedi and Ruskin Bond.
- Want to keep WRITING….
Don't want to do…
- I don't want to be a pessimist.
- Don't want to betray anyone.
- Don't want to be grammatically incorrect, it's so embarrassing.
- Don’t want to have any kind of pets EVER.
- Don’t want to be a latecomer.
- Don’t want to be friend with new people anymore.
- Don't want to be remembered like Gandhi and others.
- Don't want to lose my attitude, my originality though it pricks many.
- Don’t want to embarrass others due to their drawbacks.
- Don’t want to stop WRITING…